Obstacle Fun Run
Come out this Halloween and run, jump, climb and crawl to the finish! We will have 8 obstacles on a ~5k course. The course is for all ability levels and many obstacles have a beginner and advanced option.
We do offer day of race registration for $10 more. Online pre-registration ends Oct. 27th at midnight.
Day of race registration and bib pick up: 10am-11am
Event Cost: $42
First wave starts at 11am, please arrive early to park and pick up the bib.
Over 8 obstacles including a rope climb, box jumps, wood wall, hurdles, rope ladder, sand bag carry, balance beam, make a basket, and cargo net crawl.
Photo booth, Prizes, as well as a Zombie makeup station will be at the event!
Halloween Obstacle Dash
Halloween Obstacle Dash
Come challenge your endurance, balance, agility and strength at this years Halloween Obstacle Fun Run.
The Course will be a modified Magnuson Series loop with obstacle thrown in the mix! You will travel over different terrains such as grass, gravel, single track and hills.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How difficult is the course? The course is made for all ability levels. All obstacles are optional and some obstacles have a beginner and advanced option as well.
2. Is there mud, ice water or electric shock? No. There will be sections where you crawl on the ground but no mud, ice water or electric shock obstacles.
3. Is this a charity run? Yes, after expenses have been paid for proceeds go towards Earth Runs.
4. Gear Check? No, you may store valuables in your car and parking is located close to the start and finish line. If you took public transportation or biked ask any volunteer at registration to store the bag in the registration area.
5. I have pre-registered now what? Come race day and head to the registration booth, where you will find your bib number waiting for you listed under your last name. We suggest arrive at least 1 hour prior to race time.
6. Chip timed? The obstacle race is not timed.
7. Are there awards or medals? We do not have an official awards ceremony unless specified but we do offer finishers medals upon request. After you have completed your event simple ask for you medal at the finish tent or the registration tent.
8. Dogs allowed? Yes, please bring a leash and the means to pick up after him/her.
9. Is day of race registration more? Yes, $10 more. To view the event pricing Click Here.
10. Is this event awesome? Yes it is!