Frequently Asked Questions
1. Dogs allowed? Yes, please bring a leash and the means to pick up after him/her.
2. Strollers allowed? Yes, the course is all terrain so keep that in mind.
3. Is this a charity run? Yes, after expenses have been paid for proceeds go toward CNW a non-profit running club that has helped the local running community for over 25 years.
4. Gear Check? No, you may store valuables in your car and parking is located close to the start and finish line. If you took public transportation or biked ask any volunteer at registration and we have a special gear check for you.
5. I have pre-registered now what? Come race day and head to the registration booth, where you will find your bib number waiting for you listed under your last name. We suggest arrive at least 1 hour prior to race time.
6. Chip timed? No, but we do record your time and place. The website will have the results posted a couple days after the event.
7. Can we register as a team? We offer a two person team where both participants run a 5k and we add the two times together for a team result. Our duathlon can also be done as a team relay.
8. Is day of race registration more? Yes, $10 more.
9. Is this event awesome? Yes it is!